10:21 a.m. - 2005-09-02
Dreams Are Stranger than Non-Fiction
I’ve been having very odd, larger than life, Technicolour dreams lately. Actually I usually do, but that’s a side point. I have a question for those of you who also dream (and remember it for the most part) – when you dream and you see or know yourself in your dream – what do you look like and how do you act? Is it consistent? Or always changing?
For me I pretty much the opposite of anything I am in real life. For example in my dreams – I’m skinny and petite, I can usually fly, I’m very courageous and ready to meet all conflicts, extremely sensuous (blush, blush), and adventuresome. There is so much about my dream life that I would like to bring into my real life. I’m wondering – If in fact I were all those things in my real life – would my dream life look like my real life now? …. Ummmm ……?
Thanks to Hello Rabbit she had this cool quiz happening. I borrowed it and put you folk to the challenge. Enjoy!
10 years ago I was:
I was 33, unemployed and living on Anti-depressants. Ewwww … that doesn’t sound good. However, I was rallying and beginning to love life again. Living in a huge basement suite in Fairfield, and took lots of walks down by the ocean. Single, but not very content with it. (but what else was new)
5 years ago I was:
I was working where I am now. Doing what I’m doing now. Living in another basement suite, with awesome landpeople upstairs. I had just had my first ‘adult type’ vacation – a week up at Sprout Lake with a stack a books and fantastic weather. Living single and feeling content with it.
1 year ago I was:
Work was in transition mode. Old boss gone, new boss not started yet, but knew it was going to be an interesting year and I was excited. Approaching 2nd wedding anniversary. Not single, and learning to live with someone was still a big learning curve, and aproaching 2nd wedding anniversary.
yesterday i was:
At work looking at a load of projects to accomplish by next week – a short week. But tomorrow is a Saturday of a long weekend – Yippy, Yahoo, Yay!!!
5 snacks i enjoy the most:
1. anything doughy, i.e. doughnuts, breads (specifically white), croissants ….
2. Potato chips, corn chips, taco chips
3. Goldfish crackers
4. chewy candy like gummy bears, jube-jube’s, wine gums
5. Cookies and milk!
5 songs i know all the words to:
1. Amazing Grace
2. a song sung by the Black Eyed Peas, but I can't remember the name of it
5 ideal places for running away to:
1. My Craft room
2. the bathtub
3. Jasper, Alberta
5 items you will never see me wear:
1. Those gigantic lucite transvestite heels. (I stole this one from HelloRabbit, but it’s true)
2. a bikini
3. Anything tummy-showing. (again taken from HelloRabbit – this girls got it goin’ on!)
4. Anything show underwear
5. A real tattoo (a wash off one – if it was of Spongebob Squarepants)
5 biggest joys in life:
1. My God
2. My husband
3. My 3 nieces and 1 nephew
4. My friends
5. My cat
5 favorite toys:
1. My husband (although he doesn’t always play by the rules)
2. Our Gamecube (and at present “Outlaw Golf)
3. Hubby’s Gameboy Advance (and at present “Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga)
Blessings – you resident Mugwhump!
P.S. Can you believe it? This is my 299th entry. My Lanta!!!!