4:27 p.m. - 2005-09-01
You're all in my will!
Thank you to those who agreed with my comment about an "abundant package of love". That's very sweet, and I will include you all in my will.
My work load had gone from next to nothing to full out. Which is good, but a little overwhelming on some deadline fronts. I will survive .... with panache, pizzaz and grace! I can already feel my creative juice bubbling to the top, ready to burst with brilliance.
Ok, so maybe not quite brilliance, but a girls gotta have goals!
On other news fronts:
- I no longer have flaming red hair, but rather a dark amber glow.
- My heart breaks a little each day as we continue to hear of the devastation that is the wake of Hurrican Katrina.
- We have a staff 'recreation' day next Thursday, and we have no idea what fun things will be in store.
- Hubby is happy that his Bronco truck is coming home.
- Our 3rd wedding anniversary is in two weeks and my (wonderful) husband think I should buy him $1,000 surround sound speakers to celebrate.
- One of us will be disappointed with the others choice of anniversary gifts.
- I thought I was getting edged out of my job, but I've come to learn that I'm over-reacting.
- My church (place of work) has moved to Blogspot to make it more user friendly. Now I'll be doing the updates the my ministry.
- I didn't think I had anything to write today. I guess I was wrong.
Blessings - LJ
This was before - This is now