4:46 p.m. - 2005-11-28
I’ve dubbed today Manic Monday. I did not want to wake up this morning. I did not want to go to work this morning. In essence – I did not want to meet my week head on. So … in honour of such a dubious start, I am giving you two quizzes to give me some time to create a real entry. J
You Passed 8th Grade Science
Congratulations, you got 7/8 correct!
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Vacation in a hot climate
2. Visit the East Coast of Canada
3. Be able to volunteer a substantial amount of time to a worthy cause – without pay.
4. Lose 50 pounds, and keep it off.
5. Do Mission work in Ethiopia.
6. Actually come up with a legitimate “7 things to do before I die” because, what I’m writing really isn’t working for me, except for #5. I can’t think of anything that is that important.
Seven things I cannot do:
1. I think I answered that in point 5 of the previous question.
2. Pee standing up (without making a mess)
3. Play an instrument
4. Fly a plane
5. Make car, gun, and special effects noises with my mouth. (this could be moved to the top question)
6. Be a biological mom.
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. He’s a hotty (in my eyes)
2. His quiet, calm demeanour
3. His humbleness
4. His sense of humour
5. His willingness to love me just as I am
6. He has the safest, warmest, most welcoming hug I know
7. His eyes.
Seven things I say most often:
3. Honey (I call everyone “honey”, it covers up the fact that I occasionally forget peoples names)
4. Sweety (If I’m not calling them “honey” then they often get “sweety”)
5. No Way!
7. Crap! (my vocabulary is very limited)
Seven books (or series) I love:
1. Holy Bible (I know it sounds cliché, but it’s true)
2. Obernewtyn – by Isobel Carmody
3. Harry Potter Series – by J.K.Rowling
4. Narnia Series – C.S. Lewis
5. ??? a book as yet unread
Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
This question is hard. There are very few movies that I would watch over and over, but I’ll make a stab at it.
1. White Christmas (must see every Christmas)
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (both versions)
Those are the only two that I could think of. I don’t tend to enjoy movies over and over again, unless you only see them once, possibly twice a year.
Seven people I want to join in, too:
4. Mrs. B
7. Surprise me!